I have mentioned before that I requested the dreaming to go away. Seems like the vivid meaningful dreams are back in full force. The signs lie in the following two:
Dream I - Early morning hours of 7th December
I was sitting cross-legged on one of the beds in our apartment at UsualCity. We tend to use that bedroom during summers. It was around 10-11 in the morning. Season was there as an infant. (And from the dream it appears Season is a boy). Anyways, I was crying because in my hands was a HPT and it had two lines. The tears were not of pure joy.
Dream II - Morning of 8th December; just before I work up (sometime between 6 - 7: 30 a.m.)
I was sitting on the PC. It was almost midnight and on some whim managed to dial the number of someone to wish happy birthday. When I realized I woke up the other person, I apologized and kept the phone. The birthday person immediately phoned up on our landline, and I requested him/her to call back on my cell phone so that I can receive it in my room. I settled on my bed, and the room's door was wide open. The light on the lower floor was on, and our main door was buzzed. My mum went downstairs to find out who was visiting us this late, and found ABC's mum standing at the door. She could hardly contain her excitement and told my mum that she had just come to know that ABC was pregnant, and she wanted to tell that to my mum immediately before she left for some social engagement the next day. It was at this point that I woke up.
Context of Dream II: I hope you guys remember the fetal death I mention in the pretext of CBub's story. It was at about 37 weeks, and the mom in question is the daughter of one of our closest family friends. I got pregnant again, but she was asked to hold off TTC for a while.
I can totally understand why you want to keep the dreams away. I hope you can get some rest, and meaningless, harmless dreams for a change.
ReplyDeleteThe pregnancy dreams - they are so incredible. I was not sorry to see the end of those. Only a few more weeks, and you can be done, right?
ReplyDeleteThere are times I wonder what I'm missing out on by not remembering my dreams. But then again, seeing how intense they can be during pregnancy, perhaps I'll just stick to how things are.
ReplyDeleteWishing you some peaceful rest if at all possible. Thinking of you.
I had hectic dreams in the last trimester - I can only imagine how much worse yours will be in light of all you've been thru... praying for peace of mind for you as you prepare to welcome Season!
ReplyDeletexxx
Sounds very intense. I always have fairly vivid dreams and can only imagine what they would be like in pregnancy.
ReplyDelete