I seriously believed I was psyching myself to a UTI every cycle.
I feel so proud of announcing that this time I am running a second infection within the same cycle.
And it is a yeast infection.
The source is still not clear, but if poor immunity, and poor eating habits, and stress are contributory I would be a singing nightingale already.
My sweet craving had spiked up lately, and I was eating ice-cream almost every day lately and I do think that raised sugar consumption contributed to it.
And, I am still recovering from a bad case of mouth ulcers.
I have a new prescription for the infection, and I will be taking yogurt/curd regularly for the next few days, remain alert for sugar consumption, and continue the B-complex.
Hurrah.
That sounds like loads of fun. :( Hope you kick all the infection soon...
ReplyDeleteUgh! That is the worst.
ReplyDelete