Skip to main content

Was that Funny?

I read a joke on FB a few days back, and it makes me chuckle everytime I think of it. Here it goes:

'Oh My God, What did you do to your hair?  Oh, that's nothing. You should see what I did to my life.'

Anyways, as self deprecating as it may appear, it does make me laugh, and laughing is good.

Then I also want to introduce you to these two "things" (purely for information sake):

a. Etiquette for Mistresses - Yep, someone wrote that out in black and white. Bless her heart. 
b. If you are adulterous, and/or considering it, and/or just being totally shameless, you can peruse reddit!

The above-mentioned have been my discoveries from the last few days, and I can't quite believe myself. But then, disbelief is what 2016 is about, right?

There need not be guesses on how fluid my mental and emotional shape is. But damn, my body is also up to nasty. I can reference insomnia, constipation, and irritability. I can also reference that my right knee is busted and I am waiting for some blood test reports.

Tell me the worst joke you heard that made you laugh.




Comments

  1. Most of the jokes that I know are bad logic/math jokes.

    What happens when you cross a mosquito with a mountain climber? Nothing: You can't cross a vector with a scalar.

    What is yellow and equivalent to the Axiom of Choice? Zorn's Lemmon.

    Have you ever noticed how when geese fly in a V, one side of the V is longer than the other? Do you know what? It's because it has more geese in it.

    Mathematicians: Not known for their humor. But these make me laugh every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, since this is now, apparently, the place for math jokes, here's mine:

    Why was the math book sad? Because it had soooo many problems!

    Or here's my all-time favorite joke:

    A guy walks into a doctor's office with a frog on his head.
    The doctor walks in and says "What seems to be the problem?"
    The frog says "I can't get this guy off my ass!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't remember anything but a knock knock joke.
    Knock knock!
    Who's there?
    Banana.
    Banana who?
    Just banana.
    Knock, knock!
    Who's there?
    Banana.
    Banana who?
    Just banana.
    Knock, knock!
    Who's there?
    Orange.
    Orange who?
    Orange you glad I didn't say banana?
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many ears does Spock have?
    The left ear, the right ear, and the final front-ear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.