As in, I actually expected the last round up to be the last one before delivery, and look at me have another go!
- I have wisdom overload thanks to the great timing of a wisdom tooth emerging right around this time...it could have waited, but no! I am not taking any pain meds, and I don't plan to unless I can't avoid it.
- Bring on potato chips, keep the sweets on...and you have me happy.
- I tend to feel this fuller feeling in my pelvis, and some general amount of tugging....not painful at all.
- I hadz a BH! I hadz it when my mum was checking the baby's position...and she asked me if I was having one (my belly went hard)...and I said - 'I don't know'...there was no pain, but now I know what I need to watch out for.
- Season loves the CTG blobs...two blobs get bound to my belly for the readings, and Season tends to kick at the blobs or move between them. Which sometimes leads to the lovely 'Loss of Contact' or the nurse/doctor having to move the blobs a bit to get the readings.
- My belly suddenly feels and looks fuller and rounder to me, and a bit affected by gravity!
- I can sleep well. Be very, very jealous of that.
- I have to remain extra cautious climbing up and down the stairs, because I seem to become very 'conscious' that I can't really see where I am putting my foot.
- For much of my adult life, my weight has either increased or stayed consistent, but this past few weeks, there has been crazy swinging/fluctuation in my weight. At today's weigh-in, I was 1.3 kg lesser than the reading last time (about 4 days ago). I wish it were this easy for me to lose weight in my normal life...
- For much of my adult life, my weight has either increased or stayed consistent, but this past few weeks, there has been crazy swinging/fluctuation in my weight. At today's weigh-in, I was 1.3 kg lesser than the reading last time (about 4 days ago). I wish it were this easy for me to lose weight in my normal life...
Yay! I love encore-s :-) .
ReplyDeleteMy 2 eurocents:
The weight might fluctuate according to time of day and fluid intake. I loved sleep while pregnant, which I can't say for the months after birth.. The blobs are apparently to be kicked - I can almost see the baby laughing when contact is lost.
As for the wisdom tooth - told ya you're already wiser! I hope you don't want any other proof. :-)
haha, totally hear you on the stairs and the weight thing... I also wish I were perplexed in not-pregnant life by sudden weight losses ;)
ReplyDeleteand I can sleep well, too - I wake up once a night to go pee, but other than that 0 I sleep soundly.
And I also discovered BH by chance - and keep touching my belly to feel more (which I do every now and then... just had a BH while having breakfast).
I hope your wisdom tooth slows down its progress until after the baby arrives! Now I am glad I had all 4 extracted a few years back (at the time I was miserable).
You're getting close!!!
I haven't checked in for awhile, but I'm glad you popped up first in my list! Babel's birthday is Wednesday. Wanna share? ;)
ReplyDeleteSo glad things are going well. Is there a planned date for Season's arrival yet?
ReplyDeleteJust wishing you happiness!!
ReplyDeleteI am SO jealous. I need sleep so bad. You and Season will be in my thoughts. I hope everything turns out wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI am just so happy to hear that you are doing well. Love and {{{hugs}}} for you and Season.
ReplyDeleteugh, a wisdom tooth, NOW??? i remember that being the worst pain ever (until i had kidney stones, a c-section and my wisdom teeth REMOVED), it actually made me physically ill to the point that i had to miss a couple days of work a couple of times (it took about a year for them to come in). i hope yours aren't as awful as mine were, yucko. other than that i'm glad to hear you are doing well, i'm so excited for you! can't wait to see pictures of season (if you post them)!!!
ReplyDeleteWisdom tooth = Bad Timing! Thinking of you and Season!
ReplyDeleteAhhh . . . nothing beats a good night's sleep. I don't think I really, really appreciate it until I wake up from a good night and think, "Whoa, that was NICE!"
ReplyDeleteI think of you often and am looking forward to the news of Season's arrival!
Thinking of you as you near the day that you will meet Season!
ReplyDeletexxx
Glad that there was another chance for a RoundUp.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've slept properly (well, maybe once or twice) since early 2006...
Good luck - and be careful on those stairs!
Thanks for stopping by for CDLC! Sending you love and light in this last hallway, and wishing you joy for what will be an amazing year!
ReplyDeleteYou sound really happy :-)
ReplyDelete