Once upon a time when I was pregnant before this, I used to keep my hands on my belly in the hope of feeling some movement.
Now, I am more reactive. I usually place hands only when the event is happening. I just realized that.
Combined with the fact that I am in the middle of a mood swing and am generally feeling a little blue, and I wonder if that has taken its toll on Season's movement.
Now that I realized it, I hope to not do this to Season. I can't help the blue I am in right now, but atleast I can give him/her my palms.
I do love you, Season. I do.
Don't take your moods from mum.
Hugs!
ReplyDeleteHope the blues gets easier.
Love the latest belly shot.
The mood swings are terrible, but do like you say, connect, let Season feel your love and presence. She/he is doing great, and so are you. Love, Fran
ReplyDeleteSending you humungous hugs!
ReplyDeleteHugs to you!
ReplyDeleteI hope your blues lift soon, and never you fret, Season definitely knows you love him/her.
ReplyDelete{{{Hugs}}} and we love you.
ReplyDeleteI can remember doing this. So you're not alone.
ReplyDeleteAnd I have to say a huge SORRY. Been so slack with comments of late, but rest assured I am reading and cheering you and Season on from the sidelines.
xo
Season can feel your love from deep within and I am sure she/he understands you ((HUGS)).
ReplyDelete