I want to share the verbal pearls that make it a hay day for any infertile....all received by yours truly in the first crudder of 2010.
You didn't think I would have spared you...did you?
"Add sprouts to your diet."
(Aha! ...the germination principle, I suppose?)
"She should have an antidepressantpillbrandname mid-cycle."
(That's the latest thing in addictions really....prescription drugs...wow...imagine the possibilities!!!)
"She and DH should go out every weekend. Go away from the city. Spend time with each other."
(It is correct. I tend to ovulate every weekend.)
Now that the knowledge-sharing is done, I would like to take a while and do the big reveal. It had been guessed well by a bright one.
You didn't think I would have spared you...did you?
"Add sprouts to your diet."
(Aha! ...the germination principle, I suppose?)
"She should have an antidepressantpillbrandname mid-cycle."
(That's the latest thing in addictions really....prescription drugs...wow...imagine the possibilities!!!)
"She and DH should go out every weekend. Go away from the city. Spend time with each other."
(It is correct. I tend to ovulate every weekend.)
Now that the knowledge-sharing is done, I would like to take a while and do the big reveal. It had been guessed well by a bright one.
Enjoy!
^WiseGuy^
Talk about some, ummm, errr, pearls of wisdom...LOL
ReplyDeleteall awesome advice. loveit
ReplyDeleteSee? And you were worried for nothing... Now eeeeverything will sort itself out if you just do as you are told. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThose are seeds of wisdom, not pearls LOL! I can't believe Barbara guessed that, it was hard man! Love ya wiseguy!
ReplyDeleteYay, I'm so clever... ummm ok... lucky guess!
ReplyDeleteI think you should make something up, so that whenever someone has a bright idea you can say,"ah yes but it might conflict with the raw carrot and wild rice milk* diet that is bound to work, but thank you very much for the suggestion"
xxx
*not a real fertility diet :o)
Here's my "pearl of wisdome" for you, take it with a pinch of salt!
ReplyDeleteAlways love the unsolicited assvice!
ReplyDeleteI like Barbara's idea of having something smart in your pocket to say when someone gives you a suggestion!
wow, if someone had given me that advice years ago i would already have 6 children. *roll eyes*
ReplyDeleteIf sprout-eating was a prerequisite to pregnancy, we'd all be pregnant. Maybe we should sell sprouts to suckers on the Internet? We'd be filthy rich.
ReplyDelete