Skip to main content

A-ny F-un?

It is my great pleasure to annouce, the sooner-than-expected arrival of Ms AF today afternoon. She decided to come bother me while I was in office (and I still am), and made me take a sanitary napkin favour from a colleague.

She came three days early. Thank you Aaafra Faafra, because in the previous two cycles, you made me wait nothing less than 5-7 days before appearing. Thank you for saving me any expectation.

Thank You for setting the mood of my 200th post.

Clapping!



^WiseGuy^

Comments

  1. As they say, timing is everything. And SHE always seems to time it perfectly... For her own schedule, anyway. Nevermind yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blech. How long are your cycles? They seem really short.

    Thanks for the award, Ms. Wiseguy: I shall try to take care of that later today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a huge fan of AF ESPECIALLY since she almost ruined a NEW pair of panties last month! I think she needs to give us a warning when she's on our door step. Like a REAL one, no cramps or a headache. Something like "hey I'll see you TODAY" :-|

    WOOHOOO for 200 posts! Way to go, friend!
    *HUGS* and sending you a Midol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stupid AF. Ungh.

    Happy 200th post though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 200th post! I hate it was punctuated by nasty ol' AF . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 200th post!

    Boo on AF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I am quite certain that you are beautiful. So there! lol

    Re: conservatism (small 'c'). I find rural Canada and the US very conservative, which would probably surprise people elsewhere who think that loose morals prevail. (That's why it sounds very familiar to me when you mention how your FIL bewails the loss of the 'olden days.') My particular community's type of conservatism was still quite old-world, though, but things are changing (in some ways good, in some ways sad).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.