I leave today afternoon to attend a conference outstation. And this trip was not planned. December end when I travelled to attend a conference, I had met someone who said she will send me details of a conference at her institution for February.
And she did send me the details, and here I am, going away for the weekend. Not shoddy at all.
M had fever, these last couple of days. He has become extremely naughty.
Figlia, it turns out, would like a very very very slow start to her morning, but the world gets in her way. Every morning lately has been a struggle to get her ready for school.
I really feel like a wound up doll, just operating as the functioning part of a well-oiled machine.
Get used to that feeling for a few years. And then the children will become more independent, and you can wind down sometimes.
ReplyDeleteHave a good time at your conference!