Skip to main content

CD2, and Political Pills

I am in the grip of viral - nasal congestion, a dull headache, body ache and low grade fever. 

I also started my periods yesterday, and traditionally my CD2 has always been the heaviest day.

TMI Ahead

I am yet to reach a meh about getting my periods every month. I can't wait to be done. I have changed one pad and four tampons between 6 a.m. to now (6 hours), and expect to be taking this beat till evening. Not the most productive thing to do.

TMI Finished

I got into a verbal sputter with someone on FB today morning. The post by Z was sarcasm on the liberals about the taking in of Roh.in.gyas. We are not the main country where Rohingya are coming, but our borders have been porous for the main country sheltering them. 

Here is the gem:

(I am the trippy red icon in the discussion)



After a point of time, I hung my mental boots and exited the discussion. The other party must be labelling it a win, but I am just exhausted.  

I will never be able to convince the other person to  change their hateful opinion. I do not want to be labelled as liberal, or more interestingly a libtard (liberal retard, yikes). 

Since when did sensitivity become a crime? 

Grrrrr....

Comments

  1. So...you were having a really good day?

    I frequently have those sorts of FB discussions. I have no idea what happened to empathy. And I don't mind being labeled as liberal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.