I am again in the throes of mixed feelings about almost everything around me. My parents were here for a few days, and have just gone back yesterday. The house suddenly felt empty yesterday.
I am reaching a stage of meh at my office. A subordinate who happenchance is the Director's daughter, has been introducing herself socially in a designation that is higher than me. It's a promotion no one came to know about. She also happens to be from my department, and so it kind of rubs off on me.
Several people including I were vying a promotion, and this quiet event reeks of split milk. Spontaneous reaction would be to go speak to my boss and ask what is going on. Speaking to him about this is exactly the satisfaction I won't give him. I think the time to find a new meadow is close. On the flipside, I know that I don't have options to switch in the town I reside.
I am again having a bout of insomnia. It always goes away in a few days. And my infection has recurred - despite, the supplementation, and antibiotics and the what-not, (and the rise in my haemoglobin levels). What's going on with that?
That's very shady behavior from your director. :(
ReplyDelete