Wow...it feels like the first month of 2017 zipped by pretty fast.
We came very close to changing our current residence in January, but things stalled that plan.
M has firmly entered the wonderful phase of terrible - twos, and I think I should do another round of "Reasons M is Crying". Mostly, there is a daily meltdown over wearing clothes post-bathing. Figlia hated being asked to come out of the water, and she came out only when she wanted to. M has no qualms when asked to come out of the water, but he hates to be dressed after that.
M is also a finicky eater, and that stresses me so much.
Figlia finished a round of immunizations (the 5 year ones), and I am glad she is now done for another three years. Doctor is recommending Swi.ne Flu shot for her, but she had an allergic reaction the last time it was given to her, so I am skeptical about that.
I am coaching a Lego team at my daughter's school, and I bring them a snack whenever we meet. Inevitably, someone says "I don't like that." Inevitable, I give them a lecture on how being a picky eater limits their experiences, and they should broaden their food horizons. :)
ReplyDelete*Inevitably
Delete