Skip to main content

Manifest

I am alright.

I am also not alright.

The worst revenge I think of is sleeping with some stranger.

And I know that I am not that type.

Have I considered leaving? Yes

Have I left? No

Do I really want to leave? No

Do I think his mistake is huge? Yes

Can it be forgiven? No idea

Maybe I say it is huge but I don't get the gravity?

I feel apologetic in pointing out what he has done. And then I wonder why I should feel shame.

He feels shame. And then he gets angry.

Molly is still around - which complicates matters.  

Comments

  1. Huge, huge hugs, my friend. I am so sorry you are going through this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, I am ever so sorry you are going through this, dear...
    Wishing you strength. Again. It shouldn't be like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing several people go through this, it's very easy for others to give advice and say "You should do xyz". Those who made it through to the other side tell me the best advice is "You don't have to make any decision to do anything now. You can just let things percolate." I know people who divorced and feel it was the best decision, and those whose turbulence catapulted them into a stronger better union. It's OK to take time and work through what you feel you want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry you are dealing with this, especially with everything you have went through. I think MrsSpock's advice is spot on--time to work it through is important. (Hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is he admitting to it? Is he justifying it somehow? Does he say it's over? Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just spitting mad that you have to go through this betrayal. (((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. It would just be easier if you could settle it all with a fistfight or something. Unfortunately, feelings and trust and consequences must be involved. Sending you lots of strength, endless reserves of patience, and freedom from feeling bad about anything that is not expressly your fault.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! I'm so sorry... I like what MrsSpock said. Wishing you lots of strength, patience and wisdom to deal with all this. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No advice either, but my heart hurts for you. hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.