This bush that I am in. It is feral.
I have moments of absolute clarity, though the moods change often, and that changes the thought process.
I feel prepared and capable of dealing with everything.
Then, I just feel inadequate, ugly, incapable, insufficient, under-prepared and awful. I feel like a blob.
I am running my second periods of the year, and they have just begun. I feel like a leech, and yet there is secret glee I feel in driving home the point of how wrong things are. I let him know everytime I change my pad. He must know.
I despise myself more than I despise her and I despise him more than I despise her.
"Will things never be okay again?"
I don't say but my mind chuckles at how quickly he wants normalcy to return.
Ha - normalcy? I'm pretty sure he tossed that out the window completely. There will be a new normal, someday.
ReplyDeleteYou are capable of dealing with everything even if it doesn't feel like it.
(hugs)
ReplyDelete*hugs*
ReplyDelete