Yesterday, I had a lunch date with a colleague/friend. I was gone for about four hours from the house, and came back to M napping and Figlia crying.
She said she was sleepy but was refusing to lie down. And Gracy told me that not only had Figlia hit M with a cardboard box, she was also scraping the lime/distemper off the wall and trying to feed the resisting M! Figlia has never hurt or tried to hurt M before. So it was a new thing in the house.
That is not the sort of new thing you want to encounter! Poor M - he's going to have to be tough. And poor Figlia - she was probably just having a rough day.
ReplyDeleteBut I think you'll likely encounter this sort of thing occasionally as time goes by. Eventually, it might go the other way too, when M is big enough to plague his sister.