I have experienced more headaches in last few months, than since whatever last it was that I remember.
The headaches are sometimes precipitated by a night of wakefulness, but mostly, as I have come to realize are stress related. Then, there is this low throbbing that starts at some grey gutter corner in my brain, somewhere between my ears, or sometimes the back of my head, or the middle of my eyes.
Since the headaches are psychology related, and psychology is the study of the mind and the mind has a brain connection, what was I saying?
None of the times I had them, have I ever taken medication, because they often go away in their own time, but boy, do I love the rising frequency!
In other excitement, M's cold has not gone away, and Figlia has been coughing since last night.
Lack of sleep and stress will definitely result in headaches! On the other hand, I sometimes find that a preemptive ibuprofen at bedtime will help me sleep better. Of course, I don't have toddlers, sick or otherwise. Hope M feels better soon, and that Figlia's cough doesn't stay.
ReplyDelete