Today morning, the TV was on and Figlia was dancing to some video, and M was chuckling loudly watching his sister. His chuckling made Figlia get even more excited, and we all stood spectators to this happening.
M is trying to sit. He has already been raising his upper body, and supports it well on his hands, but today I saw him raise his bums too. He flopped, but it appears that he will begin to do it soon!
Still no tooth in sight for M.
I had to give Enterog.ermina to M because of anomalous po.oping. And I am hoping to rein that in.
My house-guests will go away tonight, and it will be a chore to handle Figlia because she wants to go on the train. She wants to go with whoever is going on that locomotive, and our house-guests will be taking the train. Also, she is very attached to her grandparents.
I am still sleep deprived. Even though M is on solids now, he does wake up 3-4 times for milk during the night, and Figlia has night terrors. It's not awesome, currently.
Someday, you will again sleep through the night. I will not predict when, though, as I spent the other night with a pointy little elbow running up and down my spine. There was a thunderstorm and my husband is too soft...although he eventually carried the little menace back to her own bed around 4 am.
ReplyDeleteIt will be fun to watch the children interact, won't it?
Sorry things have been so rough lately. I really hope things start to go smoother soon. I found the transition with the kids very hard, especially on V and dealing with V. As much as I love having the kids, I still wished every day that tomorrow would be easier.
ReplyDelete