I have butterflies in my stomach. I can't fathom how we will make to M's first birthday.
I mean we will, right? But it appears a piece of work.
Figlia has come down with cold/cough and low grade fever. The baby has just recovered from a cold.
Here, I can lean on my mother to help me. Figzy slept in my parents' room last night (we are trying to reduce physical contact between F and M, while she is sick).
We are looking for full time help back in UsualCity, but I have truckload of doubts about it. Hubby will help me of course, and yet this feels so hard.
*hugs*
ReplyDeleteHow old will M be when you move back to UsualCity?
I don;t know how we would survive without some kind of extra help with our three. My mom is an hour away, and comes once a week. We have a reliable babysitter who used to be J's day care teacher. But we are still so overwhelmed, we are working hard to get to a place where I go quit my FT job and work PT from home within 3 years. Hopefully the house of cards doesn't crumble before then.
ReplyDeleteIt is hard. But you will get through it, because you must. :)
ReplyDelete(hugs) One day at a time. You will get through it.
ReplyDeleteIt's hard, I know, but somehow, miraculously enough, you will get there. Don't think so far ahead, though. Baby steps, and one day at a time, as said before. You have no other choice, after all. :-)
ReplyDelete