Every night, I hope that it would be a good night of sleep. Sleep suddenly becomes the most important need from everything that Maslow mentioned as human needs.
-
Children are very good profile pic material? I see happy, cute faces everywhere...on my whatsapp and on other social media. I am amused that we consider our progeny more presentable than ourselves.
-
People who were peers at different points of time....I feel left behind (not career wise, that should be different post). But most of them are way past family building or experiencing babyhood...there is a small fraction at the same stage as me, but still.
Instead, some of my students are now having kids or already have children of their own, and they are not teen moms/dads.
-
M has his first proper cold and ran a low grade fever this week to show it. Thankfully, the fever disappeared quickly and he has responded to medication.
-
M began to take his yummy hand to his mouth...he did it for the first time last Sunday.
-
The difference in me vis-a-vis Figlia and M is that with Figlia I was anxiously waiting for when she would nap next after she was up from a nap...I am far more chilled out with M.
I am less 'hovering' too. He wants to kick a storm with his hands and feet? I let him do it without the obsessive need to be ever present in the room.
I do like to hover when Figzy is around him. Her intentions are good...but there is definite danger. She recently tried to feed him something she really loves...it is yummy to a grown-up, but a definite choking hazard to an infant...so I have to be watchful.
-
I love it when she spontaneously comes and kisses his hands and feet...She sings to him, and shows him her toys. She also talks to him, and there is a definite bond that I perceive.
M 'recognizes' and shifts his focus from one person to other depending on who's talking, and his sister does major bit of talking as such.
-
Figlia also tells me that we must take the baby with us to her Dad in UsualCity. Makes me so glad for it.
-
M began to take his yummy hand to his mouth...he did it for the first time last Sunday.
-
The difference in me vis-a-vis Figlia and M is that with Figlia I was anxiously waiting for when she would nap next after she was up from a nap...I am far more chilled out with M.
I am less 'hovering' too. He wants to kick a storm with his hands and feet? I let him do it without the obsessive need to be ever present in the room.
I do like to hover when Figzy is around him. Her intentions are good...but there is definite danger. She recently tried to feed him something she really loves...it is yummy to a grown-up, but a definite choking hazard to an infant...so I have to be watchful.
-
I love it when she spontaneously comes and kisses his hands and feet...She sings to him, and shows him her toys. She also talks to him, and there is a definite bond that I perceive.
M 'recognizes' and shifts his focus from one person to other depending on who's talking, and his sister does major bit of talking as such.
-
Figlia also tells me that we must take the baby with us to her Dad in UsualCity. Makes me so glad for it.
It's good that she likes him and wants to bring him home with her.
ReplyDelete