Skip to main content

Bleedin'. M. Figlia.

This time around, I deliberately avoided the hormonal support route to manage the bleeding. Rather than fooling the internal system, I wanted to allow an environment where my uterus became Zen on its own. I went back to the tonic due to which finally my twice a month periods had tamed down to once a month post-Figlia.

This time....I mostly have bouts of bleeding....fresh red spurts that die in a brownish climax. However, bad boy uterus still acts up sometimes...like it happened last evening when the gush was so strong that I was afraid of moving, and with children around, not moving was not an option. I again resorted to le pill to kill the bleeding.

 ---

M knows when he is in my arms and I find it tougher to settle him on the bed than if anyone else is handling him. One morning, he and I slept such that he slept on me. It was a good stretch of sleep but I can hardly make it a permanent habit.

---

We want to travel in the next week, but it hugely depends on my bleeding bouts.

---

Figlia has adopted a bizarre behaviour from someone in school. It is called spit facial. (Do not make me explain it.) Just trying my level best to make her unlearn it. If I show that I am irritated, she enjoys repeating it even more, and so I have to swallow my 'ugh' and tell her mythical stories of how spit can ruin things.

Comments

  1. You should probably teach Figlia that some things are just plain unacceptable. Putting spit on things being one of them...

    Hope the bleeding responds to your tonic well, so you can travel.

    Babies always sleep better when you're holding them. I think there's time enough in life for them to learn to sleep by themselves. But of course, they must be put down some time, because you do have other things to do (like eat, and play with Figlia)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.