Figzy turned 30 months yesterday.
***
I have no shame left, and no need for privacy either. Figzy comes to check on me in the loo, if I have finished my potty business properly or not.
***
CBC was an eye opener. My Hemoglobin level came out as 8.6. That's like the lowest reading of my life.
I still have nausea, and do puke out complete meals now and then.
I am turning into a medicine gourmand - Between my metformin, aspirin, B12 and Folic Acid, Progesterone supplement, iron, calcium and stuff to keep nausea away, I feel like I can't take any more of it, and I will be glad for next year when I no longer ever need to be on metformin and aspirin.
***
I am going to meet my Locodoc today evening. I am due for an ultrasound and I can't wait.
My placenta with M is fundal. I knew of anterior and posterior and had vaguely heard of the fundus, but did not know that fundal was a position too.
The good bit is that fundal placement is farthermost from the cervix. The not so nice bit is that I can't feel M much.
Between the first flutters till date, there has been only one time when I felt solid kicks. Otherwise it just feels like prodding from within.
This lack of 'feeling' the baby is anxiety-inducing.
1) How can she be 2 and a half?!?
ReplyDelete2) Yep. In the bathroom it never fails that I have little fingers poking out from under the door. And when it isn't the little men around here checking on me, it is the big one or the cat. It can drive a person crazy!
3) I had to do liquid iron three times a day when pregnant. Gag. Hope you can increase your levels and get some energy back.
4) Fingers crossed for a great u/s!
I lock the bathroom door. It works for my daughter (at 7.5, she should learn the meaning of privacy!), but my husband just unlocks the door and comes in. Sigh...
ReplyDeleteWhere did the time go? 3 will be even more fun than 2 has been!
Sorry to hear about your need to fund the entire pharmaceutical industry. When do you have time to eat? And I'm guessing a fundal placenta may make ultrasound unsatisfying too - none of the great full body shots. But it will be good to get a peek at M.
We have total freedom policy in the bathroom, we are that kind of family! But if Oliver is doing a poo he asks me to turn around or just wait outside the door only to call me in with great pride and show me his production!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for the anxiety, hopefully the scan will put your mind at ease, would not check for the heartbeat maybe? That machine was a sanity keeper for me!
Where did my comment GO, blogspot, you bastard?!?!
ReplyDeleteI hope your anxiety is getting less and less noticeable every day that passes. Fundal placenta, huh?
We're also an all-time open door bathroom family. When I try to have some privacy, THAT is when all other inhabitants of the house need to be in the bathroom. I am trying to find ways of enforcing this privacy thing, but I am failing miserably so far. George now has taken the habit of announcing us "Muss kaka", takes his little brother by the hand - "come, bébé"- and to the loo they go. They have a very good time there, laughing their little heads off. He calls one of us if he considers he needs assitance with wiping (make no mistake, he always needs). Things do change, I hear. The timeline for those changes is stillfuzzy though...
So, how are you?