Stupid Stupid Office! These guys make me work, can you believe it? I mean, how dare they, right?
Anyways, work got in the way of this update. I cam back from the hospital a few hours back.
There's a baby in there. And baby M's heart is beating! I couldn't contain my squealing.
I dreamt of a white tiger today morning, but you have no idea of the range of dumbing measures I employed over the week to keep myself from obsessing over today's appointment.
As of today I am good. Good.
There's more I want to say and I hope to say it in a couple of days.
But, I am good. :-)
Babies with beating hearts! Totally cause for squealing! That's wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you.
ReplyDeleteMy heart is so happy for you! Yea!
ReplyDeleteGreat news! So happy for you :)
ReplyDeletePhew! Always good to see a heartbeat.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're good and that the appointment went well, and that there's a baby in there with a heartbeat. White tiger sounds like a good omen...
Yay!!! So happy that you have good news today! White tigers are one of my favorite creatures-I agree that it sounds like a good omen.
ReplyDelete<3
Wahoo!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! I was so hoping to see this post from you!
ReplyDeleteyaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou must be elated!
ReplyDeleteso happy for you :)
I'm so happy for you that everything went well. Prayers for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby!
ReplyDelete