Meh: I have nausea - the one that makes me puke kind; the one that hits me any time of the day kind.
Not-Meh: I am pregnant.
Meh: I have acidity; and digestive issues.
Not-Meh: I am pregnant.
Meh: My hair isn't falling out but my skin has dry patches.
Not-Meh: I am pregnant.
Meh: My doc advised me to not hold Figzy for long, but I do have to relent and hold her.
Not-Meh: Figzy is communicating with the baby already, spontaneously. She kisses my belly, and says "Hi!".
Meh: I have to plan a few things. I am planning for the months ahead; specifically the third trimester, and I hate to have make changes for myself and my daughter. She would go with me. It would disrupt her life too.
Not-Meh: Eventually, we all re-group at one place and take it from there.
I can't believe, feedly ate my comments, and I left at least four, two on each of the last two posts...
ReplyDeleteAnyway, happy for good news! Children are more resilient than we give them credit for, F will be alright, the fact that she already relates to the baby is so adorable!
I would say the "Not-meh" far outweighs the "Meh!"
ReplyDeleteIt will all work out - Figzy will be held as much as she needs to be, you'll get past the nausea, and the planning will commence and be carried out as needed.
Yay for pregnancy symptoms! As cruddy and aweful as they are. Only an IFer could be so appreciative of the nausea and heartburn.
ReplyDeleteThat not-meh thing is pretty awesome! ;) Too cute about Figzy kissing your belly.
ReplyDeleteI think sometimes that infertiles believe they cannot feel meh about pregnancies only because it was so hard to achieve. I like your way better - it's ok to feel meh but it's good to put it in perspective. :)
ReplyDelete