I had spotting the day AF was due - light pink discharge, and then nothing.
I tend to not buy HPTs when AF is due, because it feels like I will induce my periods just by purchasing them. Since I didn't have any at home and there was no option, I got one yesterday evening.
And so I tested today. And there were two very dark lines.
Afterwards, I was shivering for perceptible seconds with excitement, and I couldn't go back to sleep. There are no specific symptoms that I can point out.
Image Courtesy: http://paradiseintheworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/moscow-kremlin.jpg (No copyright claimed by me. No commercial use intended.)

Woo to the double Whooo! Crossing all my crossables!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoooo! What fabulous news! Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, how wonderful! While I'm still in the struggle of deciding whether to even try again, I am SO PLEASED to see the success of someone else whose now had that decision made for her. :) I hope everything continues smoothly and happily for all involved.
ReplyDeleteHoly shizballs!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Sending positive thoughts and hoping for you!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! And I love the picture...
ReplyDeleteAlso, really? January? Again?
ReplyDeleteI have been HOPING PRAYING HOPING to see a post like this from you. YAY!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! That is super awesome epic news!
ReplyDeleteWhooohoooo! Hoping for many fabulous things for you.
ReplyDeleteHuge congratulations! As u say dreams DO come true ;-)
ReplyDeleteyaaaay!
ReplyDeletecongrats :)
hmmm, why did you choose a Moscow image? :)
Geesh, how did I miss commenting on this good and great news?! Reading on my phone, that's how. So now reading forward (I just saw today's post) and cheering you and baby on board on.
ReplyDeleteBig. Huge. Smile!
ReplyDeleteGreat news--best wishes!
ReplyDeletewhooo hooooo! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeletewaitingforbabybird.com