Yeah Yeah
I am so cool
I rap on my Aunt Flo
I rap for my Aunt Flo, Sistah
She came bang on time,
I am rocking this one Aunt Flo, Aunt Ah-Flo
Sista, Whutha, Butha, WhatthehellIamwritingHere, BrothA!
tYPOS are a-coming
You shall not escape it,
I shall rap and rap and rap,
And not the knuckles, mind you,
coz I can sing on my A-FLo
I can sing on it, can you,
Can you Sing with A-fLo..
I stopped my ASA four days before
the le de de be baby expected caaaycle day one
And I think that means
a normal Aun-Flo.
And daughter,
She is teething
Again,
The molars are hellars
That leads to whine happy hours
But I am singing it, a-Flo, A-fLo, A-Flo!
This is just mutha, Sista, Whutha, Butha, WhatthehellIamwritingHere, BrothA!
LOL
ReplyDeleteI was totally giggling as I read this :)
ReplyDeleteLOL this is awesome!
ReplyDeleteThose are some creative lyrics!!! HAHA!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are nutty in the best way...
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeleteI love "wine" happy hours :) They help with Aunt Flo and Teething :)
lol
ReplyDeleteNuttier than a squirrel's poo.. :-)
ReplyDeleteHaha! Molars are hellars. ;)
ReplyDeleteLol! A flo a fllo a flo!
ReplyDelete