Saturday:
I have griping*. I am sure my periods are coming. Jeez, tomorrow is Sunday. I wish there be no CD1/CD2 on Sunday. Figlia is full time duty. But I have griping. Ah, just a matter of time. I am sure my periods are about to come.
Night: I think I will wake up with bleeding tomorrow. I am sure.
Sunday:
What, no periods? And the griping is there. Umm...it's not there. Sheesh, are my periods just about to come?
OK...OK...just relax. I can enjoy a little bit till my periods do not come. I should not clam up. Jeez, okay, it will be uncomfortable, but I can't avoid it. Let me relax till they not come.
I am sure the griping is in my brain. Ugh.
I think of my uterus the whole day.
Night: Grateful my periods have not come. I can handle CD1 on Monday. It's full working, but I can manage it.
Monday:
Wake Up. I do not feel anything. Wait, there is no blood. No spotting. I can't believe that there is no wetness I feel. I rub a finger and see nothing on it.
Ugh, maybe it will be some mid-day thing.
I get ready for the day. Ugh, when will my periods come? OK, atleast let me bathe comfortably till I can.
I decide to wear a pad to work so that there wont be any accidents.
Class 1- I know this lecture is a period magnet. I am comfortable knowing that I am already wearing a pad.
Class 2 - Oh God. Where are my periods. Atleast I am wearing my pad.
Between Class 2 and Class 3, I get a chance to check my pad. No red.
Class 3 - Umm...you know, maybe...maybe...I am, you know. Could I be. Shut Up. Shut Up. I don't think that there is any chance of you know.
Uh, I do not have any HPTs at home. I should buy some.
Oh God, where is my period?
Class 4 - I must must must buy HPT. Shut Up. Unless I am vying for a bleak chance owing to contraceptive failure, this can not be. Umm..You know, it has happened. Yup, ________ got pregnant, and they were also on contraception.
I should buy HPTs.
Eeeek. I am going nuts. Maybe I am just late. But obviously I am not pregnant because I can't be.
I think I should test.
Ugh. Obviously I am not pregnant.
Check for blood again. No sign.
I do not buy HPTs on the way back home.
Tuesday:
I am so ready to wake up running to the loo to wear a pad. There is no blood.
I am thinking of my periods all the time now.
* I was due for AF on Monday, but the past few cycles, I have always had them come two days early, so when griping happened on Saturday, I was sure that it was knocking on the door.
Oh, man.
ReplyDeleteIt just isn't fair when the body messes with the head like this!
Sucks.... Of course, now I, too, am thinking of your period! ;)
ReplyDeleteThis is exactly how life should not be! Spending all your time wondering about your period...
ReplyDeleteHmmmmm.....now *I* am spending more time than I should thinking about your period.
ReplyDeleteLet us know...
I hate the feeling of "what IF" - buy a test and let us know!!
ReplyDeletePerhaps you should buy a HPT and just make sure?
ReplyDeletexxx