Pretty much, still lost at sea.
I am sure I am not pregnant. I haven't tested, but I am sure.
I did not test because I did not want to tangibly verify what I am so sure about.
Well played, AF because your missing status painfully set open the fact to me that I do want to be pregnant. For all the nays and nays and nays, there is a yes.
Oh come on, drama!
Oh boy...
ReplyDeleteLet's all get together and kick the shit out of your AF... I think that would make us all laugh and feel better. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry this is still continuing... You are a stronger woman than I am. I'd test just so I could say "SEE BODY- I TOLD YOU F'ING SO!".
Well, that's one way to make a decision, right? It's so sneaky, that yes - no matter how bad of an idea we might think it is, no matter how unprepared we might feel, it creeps up and makes itself known.
ReplyDeleteAF is a bitch. Sorry about the mind games she is playing.
ReplyDeleteDude, you must take the test.
ReplyDeleteAll of this is such a mind f*ck. I hope she makes her appearance asap; but if she doesn't, could you test to put me out of my misery? Sending love your way.
ReplyDeleteUgh! So sorry :(
ReplyDeleteSorry for the mind fuck honey. BUT that being said I see a positive in that you know now EXACTLY what it is you want. And I still think you should POAS already!!!
ReplyDelete