Went to a restaurant last night for dinner. I had been there last in December 2010 on my birthday, when CBub was alive and kicking in me. That "I last came here when" had not struck me till we actually took our table and ordered.
- - -
Feb 13 was the actual due date of CBub. I have been more conscious about that this year, than last year.
It makes sense that you'd be more aware of the date this year. Sending so much love your way. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteI was thinking the other day about CBub.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you, my friend.
(((Hugs)))
ReplyDelete(*HUGS*)
ReplyDeleteThose things pop up out of nowhere, don't they? Thinking of you...
ReplyDeleteHugs to you
ReplyDeleteHi from ICLW. ((( Hugs )))
ReplyDelete(((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteHere from ICLW. Nice to see another babyloss mom around these parts. Well, not at all nice, but you know what I mean... Those anniversary days are always hard. I try to counter them by including memories of my son in the everyday, and celebrating his continued presence. Thinking of you and your precious CBub, as well as her little sister.
ReplyDeleteThat must have been so hard for you. I still blame myself for not making sure my husband was praying for you and CBub. Every time I recall you winning my baby pool, it hits me in the stomach. *hug* (Here from ICLW this time) ;-)
ReplyDeleteI had a miscarriage, but I can't imagine going through what you have. You are an incredibly strong woman and I really admire you for persevering the way you have.
ReplyDelete