With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.
(((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteHave been thinking about you so much!
Those are some powerful words...
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to both of your girls. In heaven and on earth.
ReplyDeleteSuch an emotional juxtaposition.
ReplyDeleteAbiding with you and celebrating with you.
Wow. Tears. Of joy and of sadness. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteMourning with you.
ReplyDeleteCelebrating with you.
Thinking of you and sending hugs.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to both of your sweet little girls.
ReplyDeleteYou and your girls are in my thoughts.
ReplyDelete(I'll respond to your question on my blog via email in the coming days).
(((hugs)))
Happy birthday to both your darling girls.
ReplyDelete(*HUGS*)
Happy birthday to your girls. Big hugs sent your way as you mourn the 2nd birthday and try to celebrate the first one for Figlia.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to both your wonderful girls. (hugs)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to both of your daughters. Thinking of you as you pass these two milestones.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts are with you and both your girls. Happy Birthday CBub. Happy Birthday Figlia. Much love.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and your girls. Hugs. Many hugs and much love.
ReplyDeleteWow. Happy Birthday to CBub and Figlia. Hugs to you, mama.
ReplyDeleteThis makes me so happy and so melancholy at the very same time.
ReplyDeleteAbiding and celebrating with you.