*TMI Alert* *TMI Alert*
July was a good month for my uterus. The August periods were right on time, and declared august themselves. Beginning last Saturday, I again had brown, turn to red spotting for three to four days. I did not want to surprised, so I wore protection for two more days after the darned spotting sputtered and died. That spotting came 12 days after my periods ended.
Will I label the spotting as periods? Will I have to re-calculate the probable date of next periods? I am sore. Can I apply for discounts on pads and tampons? Can I? Can I?
And the Little Lady is doing well.
Things do get better when the infant begins to sit. She was a shaky sitter at the beginning of the month. She sits comfortably now. She still flops to one side, but that is getting rarer now.
She enjoys standing, and refuses to flex her knees, which means that we sometimes have to play tricks to make her sit.
She is talking...and there are definite consonants in her speech.
She throws her toys, my stuff, her dad's stuff, and everything else to the ground. That happens with food too. One biscuit..go floor...second biscuit...go floor...third biscuit...go floor.
She rolls, and chases cutely, items of desire. The problem is that I often misjudge if she will or will not get to it. She always does if she is hooked target to it.
She makes this face which can signal a demand, a notion of are-you-messing-with-me and excitement depending on the situation.
If I pick her up, she will sometimes kick my rear to make me charge to other rooms. And no, I will not share with you the video of my neighing.
If I get out of the door, I can see her staring at the door, and waiting for me to re-appear. If I don't show up, she makes it known that she wants me. This is not happening all the time, but this has begun to happen more lately.
We had a 'proper' diaper blowout this Thursday evening. DH is amazed at the amount of poop generated by the little one. I am too.
See? You have to have it happen to you to believe what everyone else says about infants - it gets better as they grow up. In one sense at least. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou sound quite happy. Except the spotting. Very weird that one...
I wish I could offer some useful and practical advice about the spotting... it's beyond me.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you're having lots of fun with Figzy. :) Except for that blow-out... those are never a good time. Unless it's daddy's turn to change the diaper. ;)
It makes me smile to think of her steering you with a nudgy kick.
ReplyDeleteIf that was your first PROPER blowout, you are very lucky! I don't know - it was great when my girl started sitting up, but not so great when she got mobile. Life is rough when they don't stay in one place. But you get used to it - and now, I don't even know where the kid is half the time (Ha! She's actually usually attached to my side. She's a little clingy)
ReplyDeleteSorry your uterus is not behaving again. If it's really annoying, I suppose there's always the option of birth control...
neighing, lol :)
ReplyDeletewhat an adorable update, seriously :)
on the AF front - I am concerned, too - but because I still haven't had an AF! Considering the fact that I have PCOS, that's even more concerning. My OB told me to come see her if I don't get AF by the time Timothy turns 7 months old - which is next week...