Skip to main content

Oh Hi! What do we have here?

*TMI Alert* *TMI Alert*

I woke up today morning 20 minutes before I normally do, which is way better than waking up 20 minutes later than my norm (which happened yesterday). It translated to not knifing myself for being sleepy clumsy, or driving mules over snail paced working in the morning.

I am amazed at how much can be accomplished when there is no time to do it.

But that's not what I want to mention here.

I noticed a strong change in my CM today morning.

It did not hit me at once, but in a few seconds I was able to compute that I had possibly ovulated, and what cycle day it must be today and then I stopped my train of thoughts.

I am not TTC. But it is comforting to know that my body will attempt cooperation if I get onto the wagon (oh we are already asking Figlia if she wants a sibling, but she is refusing currently #ha).

It is #appropriateadjective for me to know that I still have cycle arithmetic in control. I can count, people. I totally can. I am so much better than you.

It means that ... it means that.... it means nothing for this cycle actually. It won't mean anything at all till atleast December this year.

Do you believe me when I tell you that Figlia is currently saying no to wanting a sibling? Please answer in a Yes or No. Please don't embarrass yourself with a 'Maybe'.

Comments

  1. Yes, I believe you. Figlia knows what she wants when she wants it! If she's telling you December, then there must be a great reason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were a new little baby and the center of my parents' world, I certainly wouldn't want a new sibling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes.
    But it is nice to know your body doesn't give you only trouble

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it lovely to know that our bodies can do the right thing, even when it's at exactly the wrong time?

    And if Figzy is telling you December, then I say go with that! Babies know things... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely, I believe you! Winter time sounds lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Figlia is saying she wants all your attention devoted to her, of course! All babies want that ;)

    Keep us updated on what you decide as far as TTC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, you are clearly misunderstanding her. And if you don't come up with a sibling by the time she's 3 or 4, she will clearly let you know EVERY SINGLE DAY that she wants one and you'd better get on it.

    However, she will give you some time to get used to the idea. That's probably where you're misreading her. You think she's saying no to siblings, but what she's really saying is "weeeeellll, I can wait for a little while."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and that EVERY SINGLE DAY will taper off to once every week or so by the time she's 6. Just so you know what to expect...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, of course, I believe you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.