I bled and then bled some more last night. Just imagine a broken faucet.
It took two pills, including one to kill the cramping/pain, three change of napkins, spoiled clothes and spoiled bedsheets to achieve the grossed-out, fed-up me.
It's the same every time...just the same. It was the same last time. Some menstrual rite of passage before normal resumes.
It's the same this time too.
I ended up crying a wee bit in the morning hours. I could not sleep, just hoping that the morning/daylight could be here please already. I should rather have starred in some zombie/vampire flick where the hapless protagonists wait for the dawn to break so that the zombies/vampires lose their power/go to sleep/blah blah blah.
Dear body of mine, we can cut out the menstrual fireworks already. It is okay to just slip into mode normal. Just do it.
So sorry. That really sucks. Must be exhausting. *hug*
ReplyDeleteThis is awful! I hope it goes away soon. Your uterus is taking the entire "functioning" thing a bit too far.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry this is happening again. And when anything goes wrong in the late watches of the night, it always feels 1000 times harder and more intense than if it happened in the daylight.
ReplyDeleteHang in there... ((hugs))
Ugh. Normal mode, please! That sounds awful. :(
ReplyDeleteOh dear, this sounds so very, very hard. Hope you get some relief.
ReplyDeleteugh, i'm so sorry, sounds awful.
ReplyDeletehope it gets better SOON!
ReplyDeleteIck, ick! But you know, you do rather like to do things the interesting way. :P Hope it's better now… HUGS!
ReplyDeleteSounds very unpleasant. As I'm reading this late, for a change (ha!) I'm hoping all the unpleasantness has passed and you are feeling lovely.
ReplyDelete