Spent the weekend with DH's family, and came back to my mum's place on Sunday afternoon. It took me not-long to see the mosquito bites....Figlia has got these red dots on her face mostly - six of them, with one on the nape of her neck, all thanks to mosquitoes!
Aaargh!
Since Saturday, my bleeding has turned from brown spotting to fresh red blood. I am not even sure what to think of it. I am still not ready to go back to the hormone, and 'try it out to check if this gets controlled'. By my calculation of April first week, my next AF should have arrived mid of this week. Now I don't know if it has come earlier, or I am just sitting as a dice, and being constantly played.
Aaa-Aaa-Aaaaaargh!!
Since Saturday, my bleeding has turned from brown spotting to fresh red blood. I am not even sure what to think of it. I am still not ready to go back to the hormone, and 'try it out to check if this gets controlled'. By my calculation of April first week, my next AF should have arrived mid of this week. Now I don't know if it has come earlier, or I am just sitting as a dice, and being constantly played.
Aaa-Aaa-Aaaaaargh!!
Bloody mosquitos! I hate those insects. I hope F is not bothered too much by the bites.
ReplyDeleteAs for your bleeding/spotting/bleeding/etc I would go to the doctor to have it checked out. It has gotten ridiculous. And suspicious. I hope you get it fixed soon somehow.
ugh, i hope it regulates itself soon.
ReplyDeleteHates me those mosquitos! Hope your cycle figures itself out soon! :-)
ReplyDeleteMosquito bites - awful! The bane of our existence around here. Hope Figlia is not too bothered by them.
ReplyDeleteI hope your uterus gets itself under control soon!
Poor Figlia!
ReplyDeleteI agree with someone above who said that the AF situation is getting ridiculous.
My kiddos all have reactions to mosquito's!
ReplyDeleteMy Norah gets huge red welts that drive her crazy. I have never been bothered by them so don't think about it when planning on being outside.......Every year I get better, hope this is the year they all do fine.....