Don't want to really say that there is a lot of crying happening....but when it does, I usually run the following macro to identify the problem...
I want milk.I am about to poo.I want some more milk.I have peed.Jeezus Lady, get them teats ready.I am sleepy, and don't want to sleep.Is there a milk truck nearby?Grrrrripe. Gas. Grrrrripe.Milk. That's it. Milk.
And today, I caught the first open-eyed smile from Figlia. She is quite the smiler, and belts out smiles regularly when she is asleep...but it was the first awake-smile I caught today morning!
Aaaah! So precious! That first smile is just so beautiful the first time I saw it on Ava, I cried!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely wonderful! Made me smile too :-)
ReplyDeleteaw, baby smiles are THE BEST!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your updates!
ReplyDeleteWonderful wonderful wonderful!
xxx
That's a very good macro!
ReplyDeleteHurray for baby smiles!
Oh, congratulations on the 1st smile! It's so heart warming!! :)
ReplyDeleteYay for first smiles! They make the challenging times so worth it.
ReplyDeleteYay for smiles! Ever hear the old wives' tale that when babies smile in their sleep, they're playing with angels. ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a special moment!
ReplyDeleteBabies usually start smiling right around the time the parents are about to lose it from weeks of sleep deprivation. It helps.
:-))
ReplyDeleteI love "watching" her as she grows. I love the image of you taking care of her.
ReplyDelete