(Post shamelessly ripped off adapted from Josey)
1. How are you carrying? (high-girl/low-boy) - I think its high, but then I get all confused. As indicated from the previous post, majority thinks it is high.
2. What do you crave? (salty-boy/sweet-girl) - Sweet tooth R Us. I am not a sweets fan in general (except for certain stuff), but I have a sweet tooth.
3. Husband's weight? (gained-girl/maintained-boy) - Given the fact that DH has taken gym and exercise seriously, he has not just maintained, he has lost weight and is in great shape.
4. Facial Acne? (yes-girl/no-boy) - No acne. Thank you God!
5. Baby's heart rate? (>140, <140) - Well it usually reads 140 +, and there has been just one time it read 135 bpm.
6. Chinese Gender Chart: Mine says boy!
7. Sleep Position - Pay attention to which way you lay down in bed tonight. Left side or right side? (left-boy/right-girl) I try to always lay down on my left side and lately it is easy to continue on it. Only when I need a break or there is some discomfort I go to my right.
8. Upset Stomach - Do/did you have extreme nausea? (yes-girl/no-boy) No. Even though the nausea has sustained beyond the first trimester for me, I can't call it extreme.
9. Soft or Dry Hands - Have your hands been soft? Or dry during your pregnancy?(dry:boy/soft:girl) I need to moisturize....that says dry.
10. Face Weight Gain - Has your face filled in more so than normal? (fuller face: girl / no: boy) Nopes, no facial weight gain...
11. Baby Weight - Are you carrying your baby towards the front only? Or is the weight spaced all around your middle? (front:boy/all around:girl) Not sure....belly changes shape, but whatever amigo it becomes, it is not 'all' around my middle.
Results
Girl- 3
Boy- 7
Not sure - 1
And oh, there is a poll on my blog...put your two cents in...Guess who Season is going to be.
And oh oh oh, today marks 8 years to the day DH and I mutually vowed to harass each other exclusively. ;-)
Very happy harrass-aversary to you!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo far I think I'm your lone vote for girl. Just a hunch.
I've been wondering about the acne thing... Last time around I didn't have any acne at all. My skin was great. This time around it's brutally dry and pimply.
I voted for girl too. :) Fun to read!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! Hope you can celebrate together.
ReplyDeleteSorry for being quite absent lately, both here and on my own blog. I'll get my blogging act together again after Nov 10...
Happy anniversary to you both!! And for what it's worth, I voted "boy" :D
ReplyDeleteI vote boy too.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!
I have no idea, but I'll fence sit and just say one who is alive, happy and healthy :)
ReplyDeletexo
Happy anniversary to you both :)
ReplyDeleteI don't put much stock in the old wives tales, but that's sure interesting!
Happy anniversary to you both! Sounds like boy, but whats your 'gut' saying?
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to hear you were spared much of the less fun side of pregnancy. You look great.
Oh, and the chinese gender chart did not work for George, who is decidedly not a girl.
ReplyDeleteHappy harass-aversary! And I think it's a boy :)
ReplyDeleteSeason sounds to me such a boy's name, don't know why...
ReplyDeleteAnd congrat :-).
Happy anniversary! Hope you have some extra special time together to celebrate. And I voted for a Season being a perfect, healthy little girl. :)
ReplyDelete