Yesterday evening, I was aware of Season kicking away. I told my mum what Season was doing and I lifted my gown to show her. Guess what? Season immediately withdrew from the kicking.
This wasn't the first time that I pointed out loudly about the kicking and Season immediately went on to prove that I wasn't speaking the truth.
So anyways, I got back to my game on FB, and Season began his/her play again.
This time, I snapped my fingers to catch mum's attention and lifted my gown to show her the kicks. We were smiling.
And then to test my theory, I spoke loudly that the baby was kicking me so much. And this smart mister, actually stopped kicking!!
It was such an aha moment.
After about two minutes of catching Season innocent, I announced in normal pitch that I was about to have my tea, so let's just enjoy the tea, and in a matter of minutes, Season got back to kicking. The kicking ceased on its own after a while.
It was such a lightbulb moment. I think I figured out something about Season's personality from that incident.
Image Courtesy: http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/02/18/funny-pictures-clap-on-clap-off/ (Image not used for commercial reasons, and no copyright claimed by the blog author)

ha, that would always happen to me, as soon as louise felt someone's hand on my belly she would stop moving!
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty amazing and quite a hoot!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is just beyond awesome!
ReplyDeleteLOL, that's pretty awesome! Made me smile :)
ReplyDeleteAh! Season is a smart one!
ReplyDeleteÜbercool!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you.
ha ha ha that's so cute!
ReplyDeleteCharlie does the same thing when I tell DH or Jack that he is moving. Little boogers!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!! Oh, what a silly baby! :)
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha! Season is going to be a handful!
ReplyDeleteThe first time I felt my daughter kick was after an ultrasound. They were trying to determine her sex, but she had her legs crossed. They were poking her with the ultrasound wand, trying to get her to move. This went on for about 15 minutes. About 2 hours later, she started kicking me, and 5 years later, she really hasn't stopped. :)
Season already has a special personality, so cute.
ReplyDeleteSeason got an extra dose of personality, methinks.
ReplyDeleteThat's just too funny! How cute that Season already recognizes how to be a little booger :) Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteICLW #39