No surprise there coz he/she may be ditto like yours truly.
Tuesday was the anomaly scan. Season decided to show us - the spine. And more spine, and just spine....the fetal position did not afford us a fantastic view of his/her tiny bits. We just looked at what we possibly could, including a peek at his/her side profile (facial), which was marred by a hand moving across the baby's face.
I then had another appointment fixed for Wednesday, and that did not happen because the doc had to go out.
Thursday, I have an appointment to finish the anomaly scan business, and I hope Season would have changed position so that we get a proper view.
Yup.
Oh, goody, a child with personality already! :-)
ReplyDeleteI assume everything is fine. And see, baby Season is already doing mummy favours by sneaking in one more u/s. Yay!
Haha, you go Season!
ReplyDeleteSorry Season didn't cooperate, but still really cute :) Hope you get all the necessary shots on Thursday!
ReplyDeleteWell, in my limited experience...girls are generally uncooperative when you're trying to see their parts. Inborn modesty, I suppose. But I will reserve judgement until the next scan.
ReplyDeleteOh, I've had to put up with this the past two pregnancies! Cheeky babies.
ReplyDeletexo
Glad the little one is already showing some spunk! :-)
ReplyDeletehaha, a moody one ;)
ReplyDeletemine was really uncooperative at the NT scan at 13 weeks - the tech kept wiggling the wand, made me cough, lay on the side... She finally got what she needed - but it wasn't easy!
good luck next time ;)
I'd say it's a girl so!! But I'm glad all is well, let's hope he/she will be more cooperative on thursday!
ReplyDeleteHoping Season was more cooperative yesterday. We need an update!!!
ReplyDeleteSeason is exhibiting any control s/he can!
ReplyDelete