Skip to main content

Still Living the Previous Title

Tonight I make the trip to City X. My packing is 80 percent done. The rest of it will happen whenever the mood strikes again. It has been very bittersweet. The purpose of the change apart, I really enjoy being in this home and all, and I will miss it.

The third baby is here. She was born a couple of days back and she and her mum are doing fine. Her arrival completes the train of babies that were due after CheekyBub - two boys and one girl. Of course, when Season arrives, he/she will be younger than all these three kids, but I will always consider CheekyBub as older than her cousins.

I also had the dates wrong. Remember the time I told you about the EDDs of the three ladies. Well, the months were in tandem but the dates were not, and none of them hit the bullseye right on the due date.

CheekyBub would have been six months old today.

Comments

  1. Sending love. I remember the 6 month mark being harder at a time when every day is hard as it is.

    Hope the packing and trip goes smoothly.

    Maddie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie... CheekyBub will never leave your heart. Never. But I really hope Season will bring back your smile forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Six months. Such a tough anniversary to get through.
    Thinking of you.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. As bitter sweet it is leaving your home, I hope the change lightens you up a little! Thinking of your DH, you, CheekyBub and Season at the six month anniversary! {HUGS}

    Aah, I can finally comment again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you on this special and difficult day.
    Have a good trip. Will DH go with you to City X?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck in the big city, I hope it's kind to you.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you as always.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you today. [[Hugs]] Hoping this new journey leads to some happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many hugs to you my friend on this especially difficult day....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prayers, hugs, and much love...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of you here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 6 months...so short, so long.

    Cheeky Bub, you are not forgotten--and neither is your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can it really have been 6 months? It feels so much more recent to me. Perhaps to you it feels like another lifetime ago.

    Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thinking of you little Lola, on this your six month anniversary of your birth.

    And thinking of you, St Elsewhere, on this day. Much love to you today and always.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am one day late. But I am thinking of you, as always.
    Hugs.
    Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Remembering sweet CheekyBub. And abiding with you, SaintE.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thinking of you, Birdman, and your sweet daughter...

    Hope City X provides a nice, restful place to grow Season.

    ReplyDelete
  18. thinking of you. i'm sure all the reminders of your first baby are hard to take sometimes. i don't think you will ever be rid of those reminders, but maybe you will just learn how to view them in a different way. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thinking of you! Hope you can blog a bit in City X.

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hope your move went well & you are settling in for a long haul in the new place. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.