Sharon nominated me for the following award, and I guess I can use it to break my blog lull.
The rules are to thank the giver for their superb benevolence (Thank you, Sharon!), choose five bloggers as recipients, ladle you with seven random facts about me and let the recipients know they have this award from me.
Seven Random Facts About Me:
*clears throat*
1. Sometimes, I bend my palms inwards (from the wrist) and rest them on my pelvis when I am sleeping. DH calls me a penguin for that reason.
2. My oldest memories are from when I was a little around a year old.
3. I can't stand shoes/slippers that are not 'parked' properly. I will keep them together, set them right if one or both are unturned, and can't stand it even for neighbours/guests/friends. I will make the effort to set them right.
4. I can imitate my mother's signature. I was my teacher's pet in school. My handbook was kept active with the mundane notes my teacher would write for my parents (your kid is careless/talkative/garrulous/naughty/does not do homework). So I put my skills to test, and my teacher could not catch the forgery. Unfortunately, my mother did.
5. I can honestly say I like reading books. But I haven't been able to read anything smoothly since January. I finished only one book. The other remains on my side-table, with only about 60-70 pages read. I want to finish it but never pick it up.
6. The passion I display in watching cookery shows, especially exotic kind of cookery, is never put to test in my kitchen. I am very interested in the street food of different places.
7. I am not married to Prince William. Seriously.
I am passing on the award to -
Go get them, Tom!


I am so sorry I haven't commented! I have been reading and I am silently keeping everything crossed for you. I am so happy for you and yet, so very nervous and I am sure if I multiplied that by 100 or even 1000, that's how you might feel.
ReplyDelete(HUGS) I wish we could meet over a cup of coffee. Decaf for you. :D
I think it is amazing you have memories at that young of age!!! They say it shows a sign of intellegence, you know ;)
LOL about the shoes parked in the right place. That makes me smile. :)
Ok, I tried to figure out the 'penguin' thing, and it just doesn't seem comfortable at all.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the street food movement. Sadly, there isn't much of it here on the flatland.
Yes, well, it's William's loss, now, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteWow, memories from one year old!?
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you! I am so touched by your thinking about me. :-))
Well done on the award! I was reading your previous posts which I had missed and I'm truly happy all is well!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout out! :-)
ReplyDeleteIt's always a treat to learn more about someone...and wouldn't you know it, we have something in common. I'm not married to Prince William either. What a strange coincidence!
Not married to Prince William!? Wow, never would have guessed that! lol...
ReplyDeleteAnd of shoes.. I hate wearing them so I just toss them off my feet as soon as I can (as in when I come home), picking my right foot to my left (shoe going to the left) and vice versa. So when I go to sit in the same place to put on my shoes (or sandals now in this heat...) I find the left one on the right and the right on the left....