Skip to main content

A Body Tweaked by Pregnancy & Chin Up

- Remember me talking of being allergic to mangoes? Atleast of the first ones of the season? That's gone. Have had plenty, and my skin is not showing it.

- I now weigh lesser than what I weighed pre-pregnancy. I am still overweight, but less so.

- For the last few cycles, Aafra Faafra has changed her style. It is ho ho ho till CD4, then a quieter CD5, salsa on CD6 and then need-protection grade of daily single gush of witchy till CD10.

- I am cooler. I still have the temper, but I remain low profile in office, and avoid falling into situations that I know will make me fly off the handle.

- I can handle spicy food better than before.

- The way my body reacted to the Metformin? Hairfall was not the side effect I experienced the first time I went on the drug.

- Why the chin up? AF showed up today morning. So this cycle is not epic; and not like May 2010. Anyways, the plan for the new cycle is ->

Clomid (100 mg) - CD3 - CD7; Duphaston (10 mg) - CD 14 onwards, for 14 days.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a good plan to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! You are ready to rock and roll! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, sorry AF showed up, but happy you can put your chin up! Good luck with the coming cycle.

    And yes... funny how our bodies change after pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through ICLW! You have an amazing attitude and I look forward to following your journey.

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It always amazes me how pregnancy permanently changes things in your body (for me it was the advent of migraines).

    Hoping and praying and wishing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry AF showed up, but very happy to see the new plans developing!! :) fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AF showing up sucks but you have the right attitude. New cycle, new month, new plan... best of luck!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry AF showed up. Glad you've got a plan for the next one though! What is duphaston?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chin up and onward. That sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I imagine if I were in your shoes, every new or different thing about my body would remind me of pregnancy somehow. Does it for you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.