Well, I found that I had spotting last night - fresh red blood.
I have been tapering my Primolut-N and I am scheduled to stop it on March 19th. So far, the transition from 3 a day to 2 a day to 1 a day had gone well, but things changed last night.
So I popped in the hormone pill when I found what happened. The bleeding ceased. In the morning today, I again had bleeding. So, I took my pill a little earlier than I would have otherwise.
One hour later - one stubborn gush was out waving its mad arms and holding its red tongue at me. I finally took a Trenaxa to kaput it.
I am back to 3 a day, and I will continue to swing it down and stop completely on 19th.
Plus, my tummy was grumbling and I was feeling very emotional today morning (just like I do when I am about to get my Aafra Faafra).
Joyride. Total.
I have been tapering my Primolut-N and I am scheduled to stop it on March 19th. So far, the transition from 3 a day to 2 a day to 1 a day had gone well, but things changed last night.
So I popped in the hormone pill when I found what happened. The bleeding ceased. In the morning today, I again had bleeding. So, I took my pill a little earlier than I would have otherwise.
One hour later - one stubborn gush was out waving its mad arms and holding its red tongue at me. I finally took a Trenaxa to kaput it.
I am back to 3 a day, and I will continue to swing it down and stop completely on 19th.
Plus, my tummy was grumbling and I was feeling very emotional today morning (just like I do when I am about to get my Aafra Faafra).
Joyride. Total.
Ugh. (*hugs*)
ReplyDeleteOh, that's no fun at all. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteOh, dear, I hope you get a break some time soon...
ReplyDeleteArghhhh...just arghhh...
ReplyDelete*sigh* totally sux!
ReplyDelete(((hugs)))
Oh, how annoying!
ReplyDelete((hugs))
ReplyDelete:(
ReplyDelete:/ ouch. hope things have physically gotten better since this post. :(
ReplyDeleteI can't help but think that so much about your body must feel different since you lost Lola. Hugs.
ReplyDelete