Skip to main content

Bullebong

** My AF is officially over but I had fresh bleeding on Sunday night (controlled with Trenaxa) and then again light bleeding yesterday night. I did not take any Trenaxa last night. I hope it is just my body trying to completely normalize.


** Had the bleeding episodes not occured, I would have started my low-dose aspirin from today morning. I am holding out for two more clear days.


** My offline charting lovediary is now back in action. I am diligently recording dates and such.


** My mojo is back to a great extent. I have started my thesis work again. Not much is left, but unless I get down to it, it will remain 'not much is left' pending forever.


** My iron-folic gave me constipation. I stayed away from laxatives and my body has eventually gotten over it on its own.


** Today is my niece's third birthday. It is the first of all the occasions that I will conspicuously mark Kaiser as absent from.

Comments

  1. Thinking of you and sending much love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your body is trying to normalize too.

    Many (*hugs*) on the first occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that your body does get back to normal soon. I'm sure it would be a huge weight being lifted off your shoulders.

    Thinking of you with your niece's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying your body goes back to normal soon.

    Happy 3rd birthday to your niece. Sorry she isn't here physically to share in this joy ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Normal would be good, and good on you for getting your thesis-butt in gear. It'll be lovely to be able to say "none is left" soon.

    Thinking of you today as the first occasion passes.

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Writing one's thesis seems to go on forever, doesn't it? I am glad that you are feeling your way through it. Thinking of you as you traverse all of life's moments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah for getting your mojo back! Tackle that thesis and show it who's boss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your mojo is coming back but be kind to yourself on the days or in the moments when it isn't so present.

    Huge congrats on getting back to work on your thesis.

    And {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad moments of "normal" are returning to your life. Or, your "new normal", at least. Thinking of you always.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.