Well, quite unlike they show it in the movies, the sky does not rumble with thunder, winds do not blow and jackals do not howl at profound moments.
In real life, without any gamma for special effects, words that come out in monotone are as powerful as any other words that had crackling associated with them.
I walked into the room and took a nanosecond to register her tears. I told her what I had to.
I asked her why she was crying.
In real life, without any gamma for special effects, words that come out in monotone are as powerful as any other words that had crackling associated with them.
I walked into the room and took a nanosecond to register her tears. I told her what I had to.
I asked her why she was crying.
How did this all come to be?
I have no answers to that.
Not her faith or mine saved a baby that was so long in the making.
Life does not tarry in black and white and is not a consort for Boolean Algebra.
There are no absolute villains.
Comments
Post a Comment