Skip to main content

Kaiser is...

Lola! Jan 14, 2011 - 1243 hrs. Is in NICU.

Comments

  1. Hugs and kisses to little Lola!

    Congratulations!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICU..omg you must be so so worried. Hope she is ok xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Lola! Congratulations!

    I hope mommy and baby are doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations sweetie! Wow I can't believe she is here already! Welcome welcome! Thinking of you lots and so so happy for you xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers and gentle hugs for you, Lola, and Birdman. And CONGRATULATIONS, Mama. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew it, I knew it!! Welcome Lola!! Hopefully her time in the NICU is short..Keep us updated & Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! A girl! I am so, so happy for you! COngratulations!

    I pray for a short NICU stay and a quick return to your loving arms...

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you, Lola and Birdman. I pray for a short NICU stay for your little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Lots of positive thoughts and I hope she comes home soon safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ((((((Lola)))))))

    She was born on my half birthday!

    Hugs and kisses to Mama and Lola! Welcome, little one!! Babel and I send lots of prayers for a short NICU stay. I hope you are feeling well, too, Mama! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoo hoo! A girl! Congrats! Hope you get to bring her home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay congrats to you and little lola!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope little Lola grows and thrives and is released from the Nicu soon. Huge congrats to mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yippee.. congrats on the arrival of Lola! I hope her stay in NICU is short and boring, and that she's back with you in no time... x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!! Keeping you and yours in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats, Mommy! Happy birthday, Lola! Hope you're both home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on Lola, speedy recovery to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations!! Hope you're both doing great and can't wait to hear the story and see pictures of your little princess :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations to you, Birdman, and Lola! I hope she comes home from the NICU soon...and I hope you're feeling well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. congratulations to you, what wonderful news, big huge cyber hug across the ocean :-)

    I hope your gorgeous little girl comes home soon from NICU, I know that can be very stressful. Thinking of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. CONGRATULATIONS! I hope all is well for Lola.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, congrats!!!!! You're going to have to tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So happy for you Wiseguy! Yay for a little Lola. Finally, finally I can say CONGRATULATIONS! on your little bebe. Wishing you all the best of health and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Huge congratulations! I am very, very happy for you! I hope Lola is doing better already and she is out of NICU soon. Thinking of you both.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations momma....:) waiting for a birth story ...and muaahws to Lola

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations! Welcome Kaiser!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  27. Woooohooo! Congrats! I am soo happy for you. Hopefully you and Lola and home by now! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  28. Woo hoo! Lola! Welcome to the world, you have an *amazing* mama who is lovely and smart and funny, and she will take great care of you. Please go easy on her, she has waited a long time and worked very hard for this moment.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats Wiseguy! And welcome to little Lola - may her stay in the NICU be short and sweet.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. sending love, prayers, my very best wishes and congratulations to you and your little Lola. xo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thinking positive thoughts, and hoping Lola is getting stronger every day. Update when you can, lots of love your way.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Welcome to the world, Lola. May you break out of the NICU real soon and begin exploring the big wide world.

    Congrats to your mama!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Just heard from Kristin that Lola is having a hard time. So scary. I will keep you and Lola in my thoughts. Hoping she rallies soon!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sending you and Lola SO much love and prayers.
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  35. Saw an update from Kristin... I am thinking of you all. I will send my prayer out to the universe and send all the positive energy I can. (*HUGS*)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Kristin said Lola is struggling...my thoughts are with you, dear friend. I'm praying for your sweet girl to pull through. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lots of prayers for you and Lola.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm sorry that I missed your announcement last week, and I'm sorry to hear that Lola is struggling. Sending many many prayers your way my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thinking of you both and hoping that the NICU stay is short and that soon she is home with you. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Sending as many warm fuzzies and good vibes as I can to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Here from Dragondreamer's... I'm sending you and Lola prayers and good thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  42. Prayers...
    Love...
    Hope...
    Strength...
    All of that and more are heading your way.

    I worried when I read she was in the NICU with your announcement.

    I do hope that Lola gets stronger every day. Please know that I am wishing all of the best for you and your little Lola.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Congrats on your miracle. Praying for the family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.