Come to think of it, I haven't done a concrete update on this for so long...
- Cravings: Oranges and Tangerines! And I found them in the local market which is great. Cheese! Pizza! Cheese! Soups!
- Stretch Marks: Yes and No. Yes because a few from my old days seem to have become prominent BUT there are no new marks - not on the belly or anywhere. Touchwood!
-Sleep: The sleep gets disturbed by nature calls and the pain. And I have trouble falling asleep. And don't feel like getting up. But overall I will still rate it as good.
- Movements: Intense in the afternoon (1400-1500/1600 hours) and then during evening (around 2200 hours). And plenty in-between. Have noticed K getting quieter when I am tired.
- General Appearance: My bump defies gravity...pear shaped and with a distinct linea negra. And it is straight out...The bump does not spread...so if you were to look at me from behind, you would not guess that I am pregnant. Also, since there is no oedema or anything as such, across the table nothing indicates my pregnancy.
^WiseGuy^
- Cravings: Oranges and Tangerines! And I found them in the local market which is great. Cheese! Pizza! Cheese! Soups!
- Stretch Marks: Yes and No. Yes because a few from my old days seem to have become prominent BUT there are no new marks - not on the belly or anywhere. Touchwood!
-Sleep: The sleep gets disturbed by nature calls and the pain. And I have trouble falling asleep. And don't feel like getting up. But overall I will still rate it as good.
- Movements: Intense in the afternoon (1400-1500/1600 hours) and then during evening (around 2200 hours). And plenty in-between. Have noticed K getting quieter when I am tired.
- General Appearance: My bump defies gravity...pear shaped and with a distinct linea negra. And it is straight out...The bump does not spread...so if you were to look at me from behind, you would not guess that I am pregnant. Also, since there is no oedema or anything as such, across the table nothing indicates my pregnancy.
^WiseGuy^
Are you bumping into things with your belly? I totally do. LOL. And I totally understand the sleep thing. After I pee, it takes so long to get comfy again! Glad to hear overall you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteI think K is a girl. Maybe. I change my mind every time I read you.
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Are you dropping things? I was super clumsy during my preggo days, broke numerous glasses. And I was craving meat (wasn't a good feeling, being a vegetarian lol)
ReplyDeletebtw, looks like u r having a girl :)
Yay for baby movements and yay for no stretch marks!!
ReplyDeleteThe way you describe your shape reminds me of what my mom said her shape always was in her pregnancies--couldn't tell from behind. All girls, btw, in case you're wondering.
ReplyDelete