Skip to main content

Oddball


- My food cravings change so fast! I was so in love with bread, and now am completely over it.

- I had this moment this past week. I was taking a bath and I thought to myself - 'I am having a baby!!!'. It was more like - 'OMG, I am reallllly having a baby!!!'.

- I still do not take a pillow. My normal sleeping position used to be on my tummy. Once I place a pillow, I have found that I start turning onto the pillow, unconsciously taking the sleeping position from my pre-pregnancy days.



- Kaiser kneads me from inside. I get double volleys and lately, I can visibly see my belly-skin dance and heave around with his/her movement.

- I have this post I wrote and then left it on the chiller tray. I am not sure I am able to say what I want to say without sounding like a mean, self-absorbed leech. Of course, I am a mean, self-absorbed leech but I wont be able to hear that label from anyone else. The post also reflects that I tend to worry too much, predict too much and plan to much about my future.

*TMI Alert**TMI Alert**TMI Alert**TMI Alert**TMI Alert*
- If there was a Midnight Cowboy, he now has company! From me. Because I am a Midnight Pooper. Yep. Three times in the past eight days, I have woken up to go poop, and I always wonder if I was such a prolific pooper as ever.


^WiseGuy^


Image Courtesy: http://www.top39.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/popeye.jpg

Comments

  1. LOL on the bowels!

    One of the things I was looking forward to most after my 1st son was born was sleeping on my tummy again, but no one warned me about breastfeeding boobs. The pain and the milk leaking meant it was a long time before I was comfortable sleeping again, well that and the night feeds of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dancing belly is awesome!

    And wait till you have the baby and you wake up sometimes and still cannot believe you HAVE A BABY! And you look at the baby and can't believe that you made this perfect little creature. The wonder never ceases. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd rather poop at midnight than not at all :)

    Glad to hear that Kaiser is getting big and making his/her presence known :) (I still think boy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for belly dancing! I have recently been having that "omg I am having a baby moment" as well. And I would kill to poop that much! LOL. It gives me hope:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like everything is moving along as they should!! Your babe will be in your arms before you know it.


    ~Happy ICLW~
    #14 http://themissruby.blogspot.com/

    ~May your Christmas be filled with Peace~
    ~And your New Year with Hope~

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are in the home stretch!! Pretty soon that baby will be in your arms and you can look down and realize that your body is ... indeed.... all yours again!

    Happy ICLW from #37 and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We didn't find out what we were having either and it was so super fun!!!! Congrats on the baby and happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy ICLW!!

    Congrats, not long now till you have your little babe in your arms!!

    Lol, about the poop, I am always up at midnight to pee, haven't pooped at that time yet.

    ICLW #50

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy ICLW! I bet it's a lot of fun to watch your belly move like that. I do find your poop story interesting, as I have to be completely awake for at least an hour before my body puts in any effort to poop. But, I guess your body goes crazy when you're pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here from ICLW :) This was a very cute post. Thank you. I've never seen a pregnancy belly move - I hope one day to see it on my own belly :) My bowels are all kinds of messed up and unfortunately I don't have any real excuses.. as someone else said, better to poop at midnight than not at all. Sending best wishes to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your pregnancy...I have the "OMG, I'm having a baby!" moment every few weeks myself!

    Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha ha, congrats on the pregnancy :)

    Ha ha midnight pooper

    Merry Christmas
    ICLW #59 http://www.digital-damita.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am also a prolific pooper, though not in the middle of the night. Pregnancy constipation has completely missed this boat.

    Week 32 is where it went a little downhill for me, and it got a little worse/more uncomfortable around 35. Here's hoping you just have bliss to ride out on until Week 40! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy ICLW! Congrats on the soon to be new little bundle of joy in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on being pregnant and happy ICLW.

    I too am a success story but am now trying to have a second baby using IVF and PGD. (Have got muscular dystrophy, hence the PGD part.)

    Have a great 2011.

    Shona

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay for third trimester shock! I hope to join you in the success story category this next year. Hope you have an absolutely amazing Christmas! ICLW #110

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, yes! 'OMG, I am reallllly having a baby!!!' I think every pregnant woman thinks this. I used to wake up thinking it in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.