What happens at this stage? People start talking to your belly.
It has become increasing obvious to everybody, even strangers that I am expecting. And there are many unabashed and awkward stares at my belly.
I find the protruding belly unusual (not ugly) too, and am amazed by how I need to negotiate belly space when standing against doors or other objects.
-----
Do you remember Xo? The one who became a part of fukdum post?
Well, she is on the family way too - she conceived after her first IVFw/ICSI cycle and is expecting her first in end-Jan 2011. Good for her.
^WiseGuy^
It has become increasing obvious to everybody, even strangers that I am expecting. And there are many unabashed and awkward stares at my belly.
I find the protruding belly unusual (not ugly) too, and am amazed by how I need to negotiate belly space when standing against doors or other objects.
-----
Do you remember Xo? The one who became a part of fukdum post?
Well, she is on the family way too - she conceived after her first IVFw/ICSI cycle and is expecting her first in end-Jan 2011. Good for her.
^WiseGuy^
Your belly pic looks gorgeous. Have people started to try and touch your belly yet? It always amazed me when random people would try that.
ReplyDeleteWonderful, growing belly... Take loads of pictures, you will be so happy to look at them later and see again how magic turned palpable.
ReplyDeleteIt must be so strange to navigate movement with such a different and new shape.
ReplyDeletehave people started rubbing your belly? i disliked that but was at a loss for what to say to stop the pats!
ReplyDeleteI thought I would hate the random belly rubbings, but I just see it as people who want to send Babel a little love. That makes it all okay to me. Touch away. :)
ReplyDeleteI find that I talk to the belly a ton, narrating his movements and announcing his wake and sleep times. I kind of love that part of it.
Catching up... your belly is GORGEOUS. Seriously, a sight of beauty to behold!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I bumped my belly on countless tables, doorways, etc. My boys seem to be alright. So far. ;)
Bumpalicious!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy for Xo- and you of course!