Skip to main content

What was that?

My right hand and right leg acted up real bad yesterday. I noticed the paining right knee when I was returning back from office. The pain reduced after I took a short rest. I thought it was just because I was tired or so.

We went to the theatre last night for a 2145 Hours show of a new release. We walked back home from the theatre (it is very close to our home). And I realized that it pained me to drag/lift my right knee by any proportion.

Anyways, once home I realized that my right elbow was ticked off at me too. And the elbow and the knee in some bizarre symphony woke me up from my sleep and made sure I acknowledged their presence in my body. My elbow was paining so bad that I thought that my arm was about to fall off from below the elbow.

I could have taken a painkiller but had been avoiding it as much as I could. I decided to pick up the medicine from the chemist in the morning (my nose ring got tugged at some place, and I have some pain in my left nostril too, joy!).

Voila, morning comes and I can still feel the acting limbs. And then the pain disappears! On its own! Except for the violated nostril - it is like the pain just was not there. I wish the streak continues.

And oh, this is my 28w5d belly shot. (It is so hard to miss the belly these days, and yes, you may cringe at the mess in the background).



^WiseGuy^

Comments

  1. Weird! Glad it went away though. And cute belly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love belly pics! Makes me want to be pregnant again lol...pretty pic..and dont bother about the mess...it gets worse, let the baby come ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here for ICLW! Congrats! I'm also due in February!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your pain went away. No cringing here, just admiring your beautiful pregnant self!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the belly. It makes me super smile every time I see a belly pic from you. Sorry that your body is aching up, but it's for a good cause. :-) And that is hardly a mess...you ain't seeeen mess until you've seen my living room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the visit and good luck with all that pain! I am so happy that you have a happy ending. Seeing stories like yours gives me confidence that my dusty uterus will snap out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great belly pic, you look perfect. I hope the aches and pains pass.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad the pain disappeared! The belly is fabulous! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh, I hate random pain. Blah. Glad it went away. Beautiful belly :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So weird about the pain :( I hope it stays away!

    I hate it when I get my nose stud caught on stuff (like shirts, ow) Hopefully that will be better by tomorrow though, I find it's usually pretty resilient myself ;)

    Such a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look fab.

    i've heard weird pains like that are normal in pregnancy, including carpal tunnel and sciatic pain. i remember my hands hurt - ? - until ninja was a few months old.

    almost 30 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your pain stays away! Great belly pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous belly, but OMG the mess... :-))
    OK, now that I "cringed" at the "mess", would you please get real and stop with the nonsense?
    Weird about the pain, glad it went away, but still, it's weird.
    As for the PLAN - I keep my fingers crossed that you will find the perfect solution to get out of it without stepping on too many toes. I am sure you will.

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a cute belly :) sorry about the nose, i know how unpleasant that can be.

    ReplyDelete
  15. At least the pain left swiftly!! Weird though..

    Love the belly shot and I'm not at all cringing about the mess-lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.