I am a bozo...I will let you know why very soon...in fact as soon as you hit the last part of this post...for which you are forbidden to skip the middle part and go straight to the last part, because in the middle part I haz not been styupid, and I have been styupid per se, but it is only described in the last part, so you first read what follows here and then go to the last, rather than going straight to the last.
(Why do I feel like you are staring in pain at your monitor?)
Okay, you haz to read this part first. This part and much of the rest of the post comes from yesterday evening when I went to meet Dr. BS and see Kaiser for good measure.
*** BP is down to 120/80. Hurray!
*** Kaiser was lying transverse.
*** It seems my placenta has moved down.
*** In my quest for movement pattern, Kaiser still flummoxes me. If I had written this on Wednesday, I would have said that Kaiser 'sleeps' when I wake up in the morning, coz there is nothing I feel for a good half hour after I am up and about...and that has not been so y'day and today. But Kaiser is definitely more active during late evening and randomly throughout the day.
*** Music! I found Kaiser kicking to the following song:
(Why do I feel like you are staring in pain at your monitor?)
Okay, you haz to read this part first. This part and much of the rest of the post comes from yesterday evening when I went to meet Dr. BS and see Kaiser for good measure.
*** BP is down to 120/80. Hurray!
*** Kaiser was lying transverse.
*** It seems my placenta has moved down.
*** In my quest for movement pattern, Kaiser still flummoxes me. If I had written this on Wednesday, I would have said that Kaiser 'sleeps' when I wake up in the morning, coz there is nothing I feel for a good half hour after I am up and about...and that has not been so y'day and today. But Kaiser is definitely more active during late evening and randomly throughout the day.
*** Music! I found Kaiser kicking to the following song:
(No, even though you see an image of half-naked men, there is no porn involved)
In fact, Birdman felt the baby move first time last night. I knew from the sonography what position Kaiser was in. I made Birdman place his hands on my belly and played the song....Birdman felt it for the first time!
*** Tonight, I am going in for an Anomaly Scan. I know I am pretty late in getting one. I should have had it in my second trimester, and I am about to have it in the third trimester. Hopefully that won't affect the outcome, and hopefully there would be no issues of concern at all. Hopefully.
*** Okay, the one where I prove I am cuckoo. Are you reading my ticker? Come on, don't scroll back and check, you know you are! I am too.
No, I am not 26 weeks 5 days today...I am haz 28 weeks x days ...I don't know what great data I processed to come up with a ticker, but I haz it wrong. Kaiser measured 28w3d yesterday. I am in my 28th week of pregnancy, but in bloggyland and my brain, I am still on week 26!!! I am feeling so styupid...Or did I just lie down for an ultrasound and skate straight ahead by 10 days? I haz been wrong all along!
So, I am about to start tinkering with the ticker to get it right....till then, revel in a WiseGuy who had an IQ fail.
^WiseGuy^
Haha - 2 weeks of your pregnancy gone! 2 weeks closer to D-day and the welcoming of your little Emperor (or Empress). Lovely that Birdman felt bubby too!
ReplyDeleteWhoo hoo for 2 weeks past! Closer to meeting your little one :D
ReplyDeletePS, "pregnancy brain" isn't any better than "mommy brain," you might as well get used to it now! ;)
Ahhh..D loves this song too..Good luck for this wonderful journey..
ReplyDeletePregnancy brain...use it! ;)
ReplyDelete*hi Kaiser..I love you!!!*
Ain't pregnancy brain fabulous?
ReplyDeletegreat! 12 weeks (or so) to go! :D)
ReplyDeleteso glad birdman got to feel the wiggles.
Aunt Heifer: LOL....can't get to your blog though...
ReplyDeleteAll izzz welll indeed!! Glad that Birdman got to feel Kaiser! Love the song BTW! :)
ReplyDelete