With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.
In your case, stretchy-belly-itchiness! Congratulations <3
ReplyDeleteThey say the 7 year itch is no more - it's now the 11 year itch when couples start to get restless both physically and emotionally.
ReplyDeleteWe're celebrating 10 years marriage in 2 weeks today and I'm more in love with Guvnor than ever, despite everything we've been through, in fact BECAUSE of everything we've been through.
Congrats on reaching 7 years!
x
Happy anniversary!!! Enjoy it :)
ReplyDeleteSending tons of good wishes and lots of blessings on your anniversary! ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on reaching 7 years, sweetie! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!! I hope you guys are doing something special to celebrate!!
ReplyDeletewhat pundelina said! :D)
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! After these already/only seven years, may your love continue to deepen as you approach this new stage in life.
ReplyDelete(waves "hi" to Kaiser)
Happy Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! For me the seven year itch was when I was ITCHING to kick the crap out of Dirty ;o)
ReplyDelete*HUGS*
Happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Happy Anniversary! We just finished 7 years this past August. And no itching so far! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHave lots of fun!
Happy Anniversary! I don't say seven year itch, I'd say lucky number 7!!
ReplyDelete