Skip to main content

Hello September...What News You Bring?

We met Dr. BS today in the forenoon. She had an emergency last night and was unavailable for the appointment y'day.

The meeting started normally. (normal normal normal grrrrr....)

The nurse took my BP and it was 130/80. Dr. BS came in and the ultrasound began. The baby seemed to be lying face down east-west direction. If anything, it was that Kaiser was moving both his arms and legs continuously and it was amazing.

The doc took the measurements again and Kaiser was 17 wk something, which I did not hear properly.

In her chamber she started with a line:

"The liquor is on the lower side."

I wondered where liquor came to be in my system. Well no surprises if there was no vodka around anywhere. My inner funny bone did not crack much butt coz when I clarified I understood that she meant amniotic fluid.

I also got my first Tetanus Toxoid injection today.

Added to my prescription are Arginine granules and more rest.

See you in a week again, Kaiser. Those waters better have risen by then.


^WiseGuy^

Comments

  1. When it's really hot outside, and you haven't gotten enough fluid, sometimes the fluid levels can be low. My fluid levels were low at one point, but I've been chugging about 3 liters a day now, and they are now normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to suggest the same as MrsSpock. Lots of water intake, especially when you're being active. Fluid levels fluctuate throughout pregnancy... so, no stress. Just drink lots of water. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a pretty good u/s!!! No news on gender yet, or did you say you were going to have a surprise?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep guzzling! It's okay, sweetie. Breathe, and rest. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers crossed for an increase in "liquid"... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drink TONS of water (like Mrs. Spock said) and, hopefully, that will move the fluid levels in the right direction. Keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, it'd better have risen that liquor by next time. Keeping my fingers crossed for that.
    Otherwise, normal sounds divine.
    I put up a photo as you asked. Go see it before it comes down. ;-))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.